Sunday 3 January 2016

Read our guest blog by Pauline

We are always interested in posting your stories or accounts. Here is one from our friend Pauline who uses her faith to guide her.

I have never been bullied at work but I have suffered cancer for 9 years so I know how devastating this awful disease can be.  I cannot believe that people with cancer or any other life-threatening disease are bullied at work when they are suffering enough.

These bullies are just cowards.  They bully people to boost their own self-esteem.  They are the ones with the problem.  They are insecure.  Don't let them win.

My son was bullied and accused of things he didn't do when he first started work for a merchant bank.  I told him to keep a diary of events in secret and eventually he was able to prove that he was not guilty of he things he was accused of and was transferred to another department.  He is now in a managerial position himself and knows how not to treat people to get the best out of them because of his own experience.  It was character building for him.

I found my Christian faith is a great comfort when going through bad times.  Ask God and He will help you.  God loves everyone, even if they don't love Him or believe in Him.

Hope this helps.  God bless.

Pauline

1 Peter 5:7. Cast all your anxieties on Him because He cares for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment